The Heat Wave is safe, simple to operate and saves time at the job site. Provides the climate control you need for interior jobs without wasting time refueling, the need for dangerous fuel storage or the threat of poisoning from combustion by-products. Operation is simple. The Heat Wave's fan pushes ambient air over multiple heat coils, recirculating air within the room until it reaches the temperature level set with the units' thermostat. Unlike fuel-fired heaters, the Heat Wave can be left unattended.
• Factory pre-wired unit with 10' cable and straight blade range plug. Safety yellow heater enclosure with safety screens on both air intake and output openings.
• Long life, finned tubular heating elements.
• Thermostat adjustment 40°F to 100°F.
• High limit thermal cutout switch.
• Heats up to 1,000 - 1,500 sq.ft with 15' ceilings.
• 240V. Single phase. 42 Amps.
• 800 CFM Rating. 34,130 BTUs.
• KW Rating: 10.
• 10" wheels.
• 30°F Temp Rise.
Availability Usually ships in 24 hours
Plug NEMA 14-50P